Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Game List

Options

I like the automatic profile switching feature, but a lot of my steam games do not auto enable the game profile.

Unfortunately the UI for adding custom game executables is not very user friendly (very small dialog, not resizable, does not remember previous selected folders, cannot select multiple files, cannot select folders, etc.) and need a lot of folder browsing. Its a pain to add hundreds of games :unsure:

It would be great if i could just choose my steam game folder, so that all executables in this folder (and its subfolders) are considered as games.

Is there another way to add games to the game list? I was looking for the corresponding configuration file. I found some xml files in the settings folder of the bitdefender installation, but non of these seem to contain the list of games.

Another "nice to have" feature: display the current profile in the security widget