Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Support Page Not Submiting Nor Chat Or Email

Options

Hello

I have tried to enter this problem on the support page, the submit button is not working and the chat,email,forum, buttons are not working also.

You have charged my CC card 3 days ago before my product expired. I was not giving the chance to take the offer nor did I approve the the 89.95. Now my product has expired.

And I'm stuck here with no activation code or a way to contact you.

Please help

Tagged:

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

I just verified the Submit form and the chat function, they are functioning properly. Please check your browser and any active extensions that you may have. (usually a clear cache and cookies does the trick for many browsers)

I also see that you have already opened a case with our CS team : 2016090413100003. You will be contacted in the shortest time by a representative and assisted with your request.

• I have purchased bit defender antivirus plus 2016 (order No. 53049071) and when I tied to install the downloaded software, it is giving an error that "C:\Users\SURESH~1\AppData\Local\Temp\RarSFX0\installer.exe A device attached to the system is not functioning" . The same eror appearing when I have tried to install the "Bitdefender 2016 uninstalltool. exe" file also. I do not have any other antivirus software installed in my computer other than "windows defender" which is a part of windows. I have disable windows defender and tried, same case. I have windows 10 in my computer. Around 3 hours back I had a discussion with the customer support in USA and they told they will send an email within 10 minutes regarding this, but till yet to come that.