Whitelist universal apps or got a popup for whitelist a web resource

I upgraded my bitdefender internet security 2016 to 2017 and got a nasty message when using my Sky Go app (windows universal app) and try to download something. On my laptop still with 2016 I got no issue.

I got a Critical notification in the antivirus module saying the application skygouniversal.windows.exe accesses a web resource http://hss.dp.go.skycdn.it/etc..etc.. (see attached screenshot) when I try to start a download from the app.

I can't find a way to whitelist the program because it's windows universal app (I suppose). In alternative I'd like to get a popup or something for whitelist the app or the web resource at least. I can't get a way to copy paste nothing from bitdefender 2017 interface and this is quite awful.

What can I do?

Thanks.

Cattura.PNG

Comments

• Hello,

Best course of action is to submit that URL to be investigated as a possible FP.

www.bitdefender.com/submit

• Ok, I'm submitting the URL but that's not the point.

My questions are:

How can I put in whitelist a windows universal app?

How can I put in whitelist a web reource in antivirus module?

Why can't I copy text from your interface in any way?

Why can't I get a popup for choosing what to do when a web resource is blocked?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.