license is not activated

hi,

i have bitdefender antivirus 2016, in the 2016-11-26 I bought a license for  bitdefender antivirus 2017, i got the invoice but the license term has remained the same, 60 days or so.

i upgrade to antivirus 2017 but nothing changes.

Comments

• Hello,

Please ensure you activate the license into your Central account and the product is logged in with the same account.

Should the above be in order please contact our support at bitsy@bitdefender.com with the details of your account and the order number.

• 13 minutes ago, Sorin G. said:

Hello,

Please ensure you activate the license into your Central account and the product is logged in with the same account.

Should the above be in order please contact our support at bitsy@bitdefender.com with the details of your account and the order number.

everything is enabled, I contacted support with my details, Thanks for the fast reply

• dereckatters
    edited November 2016

Hey there, guys!

How can i activate bitdefender antivirus 2017? Should i send the e-mail to bitsy@bitdefender.com support team? i'm gonna find my order number i guess.. is there any way i could refund the payment?

Dereck

• Hello,

Depends on the registration issue you encountered. If you can't locate your activation code or the code itself is damaged is best to contact our support at bitsy@bitdefender.com.

Due to the nature of these issues they are best treated in private via email by our commercial team. Same goes should you wish to have a refund.