Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

BitDefender Anti-Ransomware Icon Disappears

Options

The BitDefender Anti-Ransomeware icon on my task bar stays for a few days and then disappears.  When I click on the App, the icon reappears, also for a few days.  Does the program continue working in the background even though the icon is not there?  How can I get the icon to stay in the task bar?

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

Please contact the support team handling the ransomware tool at remtools@bitdefender.com they will be able to assist with this situation.

Please also provide them with your operating system and if you are using other security solutions. They will need all the details possible.

• On 12/5/2016 at 3:21 AM, Sorin G. said:

Hello,

Please contact the support team handling the ransomware tool at remtools@bitdefender.com they will be able to assist with this situation.

Please also provide them with your operating system and if you are using other security solutions. They will need all the details possible.

I e-mailed them on December 5, 2016 and have never heard back from them.

• hgabi84
    edited March 2017
    Options

Nice "support"... I have this problem too, but noone helped... ->

/index.php?/topic/75357-bitdefender-anti-ransomware-tool/&do=embed">

Any other HELP??

Thanks.