Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

2 open tickets, no respond

Options
SasunT
edited January 2022 in General Topics

I have 2 open tickets and i still get no answer both of them and my issue still exists. (One of them opened by chat support technician..)

1'st;

Dear Sasun Tolayan, 

Thank you for contacting Bitdefender Customer Care. This is an automated reply to confirm that we have received your request, and that we are working on resolving your issue(s) as promptly as possible. Your assigned ticket number is 2016123022320001. We advise that you keep this reference number in a safe place for further tracking/follow-up. Regards, Bitdefender Customer Care Team 

On Sat, 31st Dec 2016 at 12:32 am, Sasun Tolayan <XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx> wrote:

December 30, 2016, 5:11 pm - Dana Popa : Welcome to Bitdefender Support. How may I help you today?

December 30, 2016, 5:12 pm - Sasun Tolayan : Hi, i have a problem with my subscriptions.

December 30, 2016, 5:13 pm - Sasun Tolayan : I had a mobile security subscription, i dont remamber how much left but i sill had months.

December 30, 2016, 5:14 pm - Dana Popa : Your mobile security subscription is available until 2017/12/30 , Susan.

December 30, 2016, 5:15 pm - Sasun Tolayan : A few minutes ago i started a yearly subscription because i wanted to add my remaining subscription 1 more year. But this action compleatly removed my previous subscription

December 30, 2016, 5:15 pm - Sasun Tolayan : and gave me a new fresh 1 year left..

December 30, 2016, 5:15 pm - Sasun Tolayan : I want you to add my previous subscription's remaining days to my current subscription please.

December 30, 2016, 5:17 pm - Dana Popa : One moment please.

December 30, 2016, 5:17 pm - Sasun Tolayan : Of course..

December 30, 2016, 5:18 pm - Dana Popa : Unfortunately we cannot modify your subscription for that product due to the platform that it was purchased from. Susan.

December 30, 2016, 5:19 pm - Sasun Tolayan : Okey then how can i get my remaining days back?

December 30, 2016, 5:22 pm - Dana Popa : I need to escalate this issue to my colleagues from the Sales Department. So, after we end this chat session, I will forward your case to them and they will contact you in the shortest time possible via email with more details.

December 30, 2016, 5:22 pm - Dana Popa : You will receive an email from us requesting a proof of purchase for your previous code ( XXXXXXXXXXX )

December 30, 2016, 5:24 pm - Sasun Tolayan : Well i did not purchase my previous subs. , it was an

opportunity to try it for 6 months...

December 30, 2016, 5:25 pm - Sasun Tolayan : So i do not have any proof, i applied for your website for my activation code then you send it via email if i do not remember wrong.

December 30, 2016, 5:26 pm - Dana Popa : I'll send a request to my colleagues to see what they can do to add  the remaining days from it to your current one.

December 30, 2016, 5:27 pm - Sasun Tolayan : Alright, do i have to do anything else or i should wait their email?

December 30, 2016, 5:28 pm - Dana Popa : Wait for the email .

December 30, 2016, 5:28 pm - Dana Popa : Would there be anything else that I can help you with?

December 30, 2016, 5:30 pm - Sasun Tolayan : No, that is all, i am waiting the email then. Thank you for your concern. Happy new year

December 30, 2016, 5:31 pm - Dana Popa : To you as well

December 30, 2016, 5:31 pm - Dana Popa : ByeThank you for choosing Bitdefender Chat Support! Do not hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance, as we are here 24/7. Have a great day!

2'nd;

Dear Sasun Tolayan, 

Thank you for contacting Bitdefender Customer Care. This is an automated reply to confirm that we have received your request, and that we are working on resolving your issue(s) as promptly as possible. Your assigned ticket number is 2017011411060002. We advise that you keep this reference number in a safe place for further tracking/follow-up. Regards, Bitdefender Customer Care Team 

On Sat, 14th Jan 2017 at 1:06 pm, Sasun Tolayan <XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxX> wrote:

Hello, i talked with you via chat before and they could not solve my problem. I sent chat log as an attachment, please read it for detailed explanation because there is not enough space to fully explain it. To summarize it, i had an subscription before then i bought 1 year subscription via Google to combine them (like having 1.5 year subscription). But instead you deleted my previous subscription and gave me only 1 year. I want my previous days back please. You did not respond after the guy from chat opened a ticked for me, so i am opening a new one now. Thank you for your interest.

I got the mail " Please be informed that we are currently working on resolving your Customer Care request, ticket no: 2017011411060002, and will be getting back to you shortly. 
Thank you for your patience. " for both of them but no further answers.. I am sending these two here so maybe you can find me a solution or i get an answer on these tickets.

Thank you,

Sasun Tolayan

k