Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender 2017 Edition

Options

RE: Bitdefender Support 2017051320460001

I am writing this as a 100% dissatisfaction with our bitdefender product. I bought this Feb 2017 but my daughter couldn't install it for me until 4/12/17 when she was home from college for the weekend. For the previous 11 yrs I had Norton and was very satisfied but the price went up so I decided to try something new and wish I had paid the extra increase and kept my Norton. My daughter came home from college this weekend so we called on 5/13/2017 and we explained in detail all of the valid reasons why I was completely dissatisfied and wanted a refund. I was told I could only get a refund within 30 days so sorry it doesn't work for you correctly for the bank account protection and gives you an error every single time you try to use and it and too bad for you that Bitdefender only updates daily and only does a scan monthly, not daily like Norton so now I have a virus in my computer for the first time. I just wanted a refund so I could go buy my Norton again and have my computer safe. They said they could nothing to help us but thanks for calling so we hung up. Then we received an email from Bitdefender stating we hung up on the line but they would help us with anything else we might need in the future. I thought I bought a protection EQUAL to Norton that would do a full system scan daily so that it the reason I am completely and totally dissatisfied with your product. I will be putting this on my facebook & twitter letting everyone I know to beware of Bitdefender & do not purchase it if you want protection not just daily updates on your computer. ***

RE: Bitdefender Support 2017051320460001

Saturday, May 13, 2017 4:48 PM

Mark as Unread

"Bitdefender Support Center" <bdsupport@tickets.bitdefender.com>

To: 

"Denise Barnes" <denisebarnes6@yahoo.com>

To protect your privacy, Yahoo Mail has blocked remote images in this message. Show Images

Dear Denise Barnes,

Thank you for reaching us earlier today.

We wish to apologize for the inconvenience caused by the interruption of the conversation. 

Please note that this was not from our end and we wish to assure you of our full availability.

You can contact us back for any question or issue related to Bitdefender as we offer 24/7 support!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day and thank you for your understanding, Denise Barnes.

Best Regards,

Nicolae Frunteanu

Bitdefender Support Team

-------------------