Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Small window

Options

It is not possible to read all of the information. The window is to small!

/Curt

It is not possible to atteach a image to this message. Says it is the wrong file type, but it is not.

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

Please upload the picture to a image sharing website or google drive etc.

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

Please let me know what build of Home Scanner are you running on your machine. You can find that detail in the About page.

Also tell me if you have the option to display the size of text anything than the default.

• Hello!

I'm using build 1.0.2.247

If I change from the default of 125% to say 100% I can see more in the window. But that change the size in all windows for all applications and I don't really want to do that.

It would be much better if the window was scrollable.

/Curt

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

Please try to reinstall the application as I was unable to reproduce this issue on my test beds.

• Downloaded a new copy. Did an uninstall and install.

The app look the same, no scrollbars.

/Curt

Had nVidia drivers from Lenovo installed. Now I have installed the latest driver from nVidia.

Uninstalled Home scanner, restarted, installed Home scanner again.

Now the windows look ok and I can read all of the text.

/Curt

• That only worked the first day!

Something is not ok with this application! Haven't seen this with any other application.

/Curt

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

Please contact our support team via bitsy@bitdefender.com and provide them with the logs found in ProgramData\Bitdefender\Desktop\.hva and ProgramData\Bitdefender\.hva

Also the log from the Bitdefender Support Tool.

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/1733/