Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Windows 7 - No network share access

Options

Every time I re-install bit defender, I cannot access network shares, even those from my own PC.  No way to turn off in software interface! At this point product is unusable

Comments

• Roxana G
    Options

16 hours ago, John Royal said:

Every time I re-install bit defender, I cannot access network shares, even those from my own PC.  No way to turn off in software interface! At this point product is unusable

Hello John,

What happens when you try to disable a module from Bitdefender? Are you logged-in with an administrator account?

• Yes I'm logged in as admin. I've tried disabling every single module in all sections and rebooting.  I've added the shares to exceptions list, still blocked. Firewall is not installed on the software.

I've had to remove Bitdefender from all my windows 7 machines, (4 of them) because everything on the network is blocked on all of them.

This just started 2 weeks ago. And the only time everything works is when I uninstall bitdefender. 

• Roxana G
    Options

On 6/14/2019 at 5:22 PM, John Royal said:

Yes I'm logged in as admin. I've tried disabling every single module in all sections and rebooting.  I've added the shares to exceptions list, still blocked. Firewall is not installed on the software.

I've had to remove Bitdefender from all my windows 7 machines, (4 of them) because everything on the network is blocked on all of them.

This just started 2 weeks ago. And the only time everything works is when I uninstall bitdefender. 

Hello John,

If the issue persists with all modules deactivated and it no longer reproduces with Bitdefender uninstalled, we recommend to you to write us at bitsy@bitdefender.com and our team will gladly assist you. Please include in the email a Support log and enable the option to reproduce the issue(after enabling this feature, restart your PC and reproduce the issue, then click on Finish):

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/1730/