Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Security Report - apps removed

Options

My security report occasionally says X number of apps removed but the log does not inform of which apps were removed. 

We're any apps removed?

Which apps? I need to know so to not reinstall them if they are dangerous. 

Thanks

Comments

• Anisoara S.
    Options

Hello /index.php?/profile/217049-gregwa/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="217049" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/217049-gregwa/" rel="">@GregWA,

In order for us to further investigate the reported situation, please provide us with more details and one or more screenshots displaying the situation you encountered at bitsy@bitdefender.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you, Greg.

Thank you very much.

• GregWA
    Options

Please see attached image of the report of 4 apps being removed and a sea room of the details where there is no mention of app removal. 

I understand that it could be an observation of apps removed by me. It is possible. I have two android devices an I manually apply updates as I feel that it is not necessary to update a 50MB app weekly. 

Thanks,

Greg

Screenshot_20190718-200310.png

Screenshot_20190718-200341.png

• Stefan I.
    Options

Hi Greg,

The apps in question were uninstalled by yourself. The report simply calls in a total of apps that you've uninstalled and does not indicate that they were malicious.

If uninstalling should ever be needed due to an app being infected or malicious you'll get prompted about it before anything is done.

This discussion has been closed.