Exceptions in the Wallet

Hi

I'm testing BitDefender Wallet. There are some websites where I want to save the password but in others not. I don't find out how to set a exception so Wallet isn't constantly asking if I want to save the password on a specific website.

Ty

Comments

• 2 hours ago, bagi said:

Hi

I'm testing BitDefender Wallet. There are some websites where I want to save the password but in others not. I don't find out how to set a exception so Wallet isn't constantly asking if I want to save the password on a specific website.

Ty

Hi,

Let me know if I understood correctly, does not the Bitdefender Wallet autofill the password for some pages?

If so, please provide us with the exact URLs and the browser where the password is not saved.

• In general I want to record password, except for some websites. For these sites every time Wallet asks me and every time I answer NO. I would like some option to establish a permanent "NO" on some websites, a kind of ignore list.

• Hello,

We do not have this option at this moment. Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us and would like to assure you that we are working around the clock to improve our products.

• It's a shame, I found Bitdefender a great product, but the Wallet section is too simple compared to others. I also see that it is not even compatible with Android. I hope you can improve it soon.

• [Deleted User]
    edited October 2019

Hello/index.php?/profile/217529-bagi/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="217529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/217529-bagi/" rel="">@bagi,

Thank you for your feedback, however your post would be better fit for the Feature Request section of our forum. Also, keep in mind that as per our forum rules, comparing Bitdefender along with its features to competitor products is not allowed.

Moved to feature request.