Come say hello and tell us about yourself!

2»

Comments

• Hello! I am new to this place, finally decided to join after reading it for a while. I've been a user of an antivirus program for several months and I love it. When I am in my Pattaya estate I like to visit a lot of websites especially when I plan to download a movie so I really need a good protection. And Bitdefender Antivirus works really well

• Hello,

I'm French and I live in France.

I have been using the computer tool for 30 years. It has enabled me to continue my studies (legal and computer science). Over time I became a real "geek". I put my computer skills and knowledge at the service of a voluntary disability association for 13 years. I managed the small computer park of the association but above all, I tried to make the computer tool accessible to people with disabilities. Moreover, I love reading and writing...not to mention Bitdefender that I use since 2016😉

• Welcome to the community @TaxiMagicien42 !

It sounds like you're doing very noble work in helping others with disabilities to be able to use all this wonderful technology!

Hope you'll have a great time with us here :)

• edited August 5

Good evening @Andy_BD,

Thank you for your message.

Let’s say I humbly try to make my contribution in these two areas that I know well.

It is with pleasure that I will participate in the various exchanges that will take place here.

Best Regards,

• Hi guys,

I'm Gerald currently in the 40's and working as a design engineer in Germany.

The good: Been using BitDefender since ages (2008 or even earlyer if I'm not mistaken). Been enjoying my PC and it's protection offered by BD and never ever had something bad happening to it.

The bad: Unfortunately, since the threat's evolved more and more, keeping a safe system apearently means a super over intrusive AV. Who will follow my older threads will see how my PC is actualy full of exclusions just to function....

BR

• Greetings,

I'm Cliff, residing in Ohio, USA..the part of North America that Canada didn't want.

What is your profession? I was a manufacturer's representative for companies that produced items for physical therapy departments and home care providers. I retired a few years ago and am now a user of the products I used to represent.

Which are your hobbies? Golf is my main hobby. I've spent over 60 years perfecting my game to a point that is a marvel to those that foolishly restrict themselves to the fairways and greens. On numerous occasions I've heard "What the heck was that?" as my ball headed for parts of the surrounding area that weren't included in the architect's design.

Share a bit about what motivates you. Generally, pizza and a number of items made of meat byproducts with sufficient trans fat and spice to drive my physician to tears.

Maybe tell us about your favorite things or people you like? Funding organizations involved in medical research and secondary education.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.