A question on Bitdefender Central notifications

I am using Bitdefender Total Security. When I logged in to https://central.bitdefender.com/ today and clicked on the bell icon of Notifications, I saw that my Notifications said : A malicious url was blocked on LAPTOP-VJ9A4T0P. Such notifications appear till 21 days ago. But strangely, beyond 21 days ago, all similar notifications say : "2 threats were blocked on LAPTOP-R49HA40V. Device removed", or they say : "A malicious url was blocked on LAPTOP-R49HA40V. Device removed". Now my question is : I have been using the same laptop for about a year. Then why do the earlier notifications give my laptop name as LAPTOP-R49HA40V?

Tagged:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.