Blocking of Banking sites

I have used Bit Defender for quite some time and just in the last few days ran into problems trying to access the e-teller page from my Credit Union which has never happened before. I have tried all possible answers given in Bit Defender sites including clearing Chrome SSL, inserting exclusions for the URL in Bit Defender etc, etc. Nothing works. I can get in to the page only by disabling Protection for whatever duration I want to be logged in. I get a similar error message on Microsoft Edge. Strangely though, if I try this on IE, it does not get blocked. Obviously, I do not want to use IE.

This is what I get on Chrome:

Version: Free Edition 1.0.17.209

Last update time: 10/16/2020 11:40:13

Engine Version: 7.86278

Can Anyone help?

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.