Parental Control - Time Limits - Allow 'Extra' Time

I am using the Parental Control App - Time Control features to help limit some screen time for my kids. All of the other Parental Control Apps I have used allow for kids to earn 'Extra' time above their daily usage limit. For example, if I have a time limit of 1 hour setup, and my kid reaches that limit their devices pauses. Now, if they were able to earn some more time, I could go in to BitDefender Central and give them an extra 1 hour without affecting their normal daily schedule and the next day it would go back to 1 Hour.

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.