Firewall blocking all file sharing

Am I the only one unable to get their computer showing up in the Network because of Bitdefender's over-zealous firewall? I've already gone through the instructions both online AND via their phone support including turning off stealth, putting in a custom rule, etc. Nothing works. I can ONLY see my computer in the Network and have my family connect to it when I completely turn off Bitdefender firewall. The interface is terrible too (I preferred their old interface which made things a bit easier). Anyone able to get this working properly? Let me know your steps! Their own tech support was completely clueless and they aren't responding now.

Tagged:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.