Detected connections

[{"insert":"I noticed bd vpn was not connected, after connecting an investigation web protection had also been turned off.. Not sure for how long I was unprotected an at risk or what may have happened. To the point, there is 22 computer or software connections, 2 radio, 13 business 6 file sharing 3 social media 3 instant messaging 6 trackers 1 hosting and several others. It’s a nice pie graph an connects list. That’s it no way to review the connections or anything else. How do I accomplish this ?? For the record this is an iPhone , I only have one laptop ( currently compromised, disabled an battery removed about 2 months now) one Android tablet and my sons Android phone all protected by BD total security.. As living proof Android can not be trusted period !! Been thru an apparently still fighting fraud an identity theft. As of now other than bitdefender has only failed to protect the laptop, being fed up and tired spending money on software that can’t protect windows.. I’ve paid hard earned money for every software out there, BD being the best until now. I was saving for a Mac to replace the windows pc. Unfortunately it looks like iPhone or Mac is no different tho it’s been nice to go almost a year with out problems.. yes I filed fraud\/ identity theft 2019 so I’ve learned things I don’t wanna know and seen things with my own eyes I’m told are not possible, Long story short yes it’s possible, yes it can happen to you and any help finding out what these connections are or how to view, would be greatly appreciated and worth my weight in gold.. thanks \n"}]