Parental Controls not working with MS Edge.

RaevinnRaevinn
edited May 8 in Web protection
Okay I've been struggling with the Parental Controls for about a week. I have blocked specific URLs on my kids profiles. When my kids use Chrome the URLs are blocked, but for some reason not when they use MS Edge. Please tell me this is being looked into by Bitdefender. Am I missing something simple, because it is very frustrating.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• epazeroepazero
    edited May 28
    I contacted Bitdefender Support in February. The last update from them in March was that Edge compatibility of parental controls was still in development. So basically the browser that comes packaged in with one of the largest worldwide operating systems cannot be managed by Bitdefender Parental controls.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.