Browsing security conflicts?

Can someone please inform me if I need to have Bitdefender Anti-Tracker + Traffic-Light extensions installed on my browsers when the Bitdefender program is already running on my notebook?

Do these Bitdefender extensions conflict with NordVPN's app/extension with CyberSec and Block WebRTC?

I am still seeing ads, especially on YouTube.

I'm paying for both services but it's extremely frustrating with so many conflicts happening all the time.

A suggestion for the programming team would be for them to have Bitdefender notify you of any conflict and have you choose which application you'd like to run for that particular application.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.