Call of Duty Black Ops III Issues

Hello,

I have Bitdefender Internet Security (Build 25.0.23.81) and I am trying to run Call of Duty Black Ops III. When I start the game, it basically goes to "Not Responding" and is just a black screen with audio. When I remove Bitdefender, the game works just fine. With Bitdefender installed, if I go into Safe Mode with Network, the game will work just fine. I have an older edition of Bitdefender on my laptop and Black Ops seems to run fine with Bitdefender (without any changes).

I have followed recommendations out on the Internet (like disabling Bitdefender and adding it to the exclude list), but it seems like Bitdefender will not fully disable and the exclude list does nothing. I have opened a support ticket with Bitdefender (though the application). Just wanted to see if I could get a quicker response, or if anyone had this issue and came up with a resolution (aside from uninstalling Bitdefender and/or replacing it with something else).

Comments

• Hallo,

ich habe das gleiche Problem.

wenn der Bitdefender deinstalliert ist läuft das Spiel.

Neuinstalliert und Ausnahmeregelung bei Bitdefender für Ordner bei Steam helfen nicht.

Kommentar in der Steam Comunity------- Bitdefender mag COD Black Ops 3 nicht.