Bitdefender Anti-Virus Plus

Hello all, Should I have windows firewall and network protection on while I have Bitdefender Anti-Virus Plus on? I am having issues deploying my web applications with a site called Heroku and the error I am getting says it could be due to firewall blocking me. I know Bitdefender is not blocking me or it would give me a notification. So I am led to believe it could be the windows firewall protection but at the same time I am not sure. Any help with this would be awesome. I cannot turn in school assignments because of this error and I do not know if it is Bitdefender or Windows. I'd put my money on windows stopping me but just want to be sure!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.