Another customer leaving - VPN popup issues etc

Matt007
edited January 2022 in VPN

Yes I will also be uninstalling Bitdefender, I am unable to uninstall the VPN part of bitdefender.

I dont want it, I dont use it, its just annoying and I DIDNT ASK FOR IT.

I put a ticket into support and that was completely useless, and they have not been able to resolve the issue.

Seriously WAKE UP BITDEFENDER and have a look around at the customers you are making angry and are leaving your service.

In this day and age absolutely ridiculous situation.

I recommend NOBODY BUYS BITDEFENDER as you cannot control what it installs on your computer, if you have it look for an alternative.

DO NOT RECOMMEND

Answers

• Hello @Matt007 ,

Is you're using Windows (or Mac, for that matter), VPN can be uninstalled. Can you please give me the ticket number so I can follow up with my colleagues?

cheers,

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB

• > @Mike_BD said:
    > Hello @Matt007 ,
    > Is you're using Windows (or Mac, for that matter), VPN can be uninstalled. Can you please give me the ticket number so I can follow up with my colleagues?
    > cheers,
    > Mike

hey .. I tried to do a topic about such annoying notification (VPN one) but my topic haven't get approved and its getting worst and I'm about to give up on Bitdefender and try another one...

Why are u pushing it so hard? it is so frustrating and so annoying ...l just like the other user .. I DON'T WANT IT , I'M NOT PLANNING ON GETTING IT , I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR VPN .. How in hell can I stop such annoying notification to appe