Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

BD Free blocking limitedrungames.com

Options
VahnRPG
edited January 2022 in Antivirus Free

Starting about a week ago, bitdefender appears to be blocking limitedrungames.com for me. I can view it on my phone, others that don't have bd installed can view it just fine, and when I turn off BD protection shield I can browse the site just fine as well. Also, it's happening regardless of the browser I'm using.

I've restarted my pc several times, bd is up to date as far as I can tell, and I've added exclusions for limitedrungames.com but nothing seems to work. This appears to be the only site it's outright blocking, too. The only thing that's showing up in the event log recently is "A potentially malicious application was detected as SuspiciousBehavior.C15BA951020F9B66 and was blocked C:\Windows\explorer.exe. Your device is safe." which good luck googling for that

Any assistance would be appreciated. I had a few purchases on that website I've been trying to keep an eye on, but after this it's become rather tiresome to do so.