Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

False positive on executable file with visual studio 2019

Options

I am getting the same \tools\Debug\what.exe is malware of type Gen:Variant.Fugrafa.92832 error, i dont understand why bit defender does not have a toggle on it where i can turn it off while i am developing. I am new to this and recently installed visual studio. i am very disappointed that bit defender is interfering with my ability to learn how to develop with visual studio. Bit Defender what is your solution to this. otherwise i am considering asking for a refund.

I have read forums for this issue going back 6+ years, what the heck bit defender. why have you not designed a solution so people can use your application and develop content at the same time. this is ridiculous. is it that hard to add a button that allows you to turn off virus protection!!!

Comments

• still no response, it would be great to hear back from somebody on this, as i am sure i am not the only one this is affecting.

thank you...........