Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender is broken and useless

Options
Qilight
edited January 2022 in General Topics

With such amount of spamming notifications I regret I bought a subscription.

The right f** moment I'm getting a notification every 3 seconds which moves focus from browser to notification and blocking my typing. It's like antivirus does not want me to write this angry post.

This is absolutely unacceptable.

We need to boycott such unprofessional and immature management.

There is dozens of posts like this and nobody provides any feedback or solution.

Looks like Bitdefender went to standard after-we-went-big-nobody-care-anymore attitude.

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Mike_BD
    Mike_BD admin
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hello @Qilight ,

We're aware that some of our users are pretty upset about the amount of notifications. I have checked with my colleagues from Support, with whom you've talked already. It seems that you have encountered some expired certs (hence probably BD denied access or messaged you "suspicious connection blocked", also , some malware was blocked).

We do our best to make your voice heard with our teams and will continue to do so. Personally, we are also trying to replicate what you signal to us, sometimes it's effective, sometimes not. 2022 will be the year where we will focus to adress the notifications discussions in our Expert Community. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us (but we kindly encourage you to do so in a polite language 😉 ).

Happy holidays,

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB