Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Un-block a website by IP?

Options
DocRST
edited December 2021 in Web protection

How can I Un-block a website by IP?

I am an VMWare Engineer and use websites by IP and Bitdefender is blocking them and I cant add the sites by IP to be allowed.

Answers

• Mike_BD
    Options

Welcome to the Expert Community, @DocRST !

Can you share a couple of those IP-s so dev team can analyse and come back with a resolution?

Cheers,

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB

• Mike_BD
    Options

Thanks for sharing. Tech team checked - we don't block these. Can you upload a screenshot with the message that you're getting?

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB

• When I turn off the VPN is works.

• Mike_BD
    Mike_BD admin
    edited December 2021
    Options

Ah, so there's actually a VPN-related discussion. It is possible that those VMs don't actually support vpn traffic. Depends a lot how to access is set-up.

• DocRST
    edited December 2021
    Options

My own servers and nothing is blocked and it works on other VPN software that is no longer installed...

• Mike_BD
    Options

I see, then my suggestion is to contact our tech Support team, as they will most likely require some logs from your part. You can contact them by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Happy holidays,

Mike