GravityZone Email Security Addon problems since mid November

Before November email worked for the most part, flawlessly.

Sometime in Nov something changed with their configuration. They won't admit it and will not assist, no matter how many times I've entered in tickets and called support. They just keep sending me the same directions over and over and over and over again. I follow them exactly and it still doesn't work as it should.

Many emails sent to clients are ending up in the clients' junk/spam folder and they are not seeing very important emails.

Links stopped working completely with the LinkScan option, so the only way to get the original link for our users is to go into the admin console and search for the email, copy and paste the original url link to our user in a Teams message.

Now, we are finding out that is someone responds to our Mailchimp email blast, they are being unsubscribed from the mailing list.

Keep in mind none of this happened til mid Nov 2021.

For the time being, I've disabled the O365 Exchange Mail connector for outgoing mail and that is keeping the email out of the clients' junk/spam folders. But I'd really like to turn it back on without issue.

Does anyone know anything about this program?

Answers

• Hello @tk_ss,

I regret to hear of the inconvenience you have encountered.

We got in touch with the engineers and forwarded your inquiry for further analysis.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• I am deleting the domain and readding it in a few hours from now.

Will I lose anything important? Settings, custom data, etc? I have AD Sync setup so i think once I readd the domain, all the mailboxes should come back. Is that correct?