Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Split Tunneling in Games!

I play so many games, but I have to disconnect the vpn. I hope bitdefender have the option to select the game to split tunneling.

3 votes

Completed · Last Updated

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited February 2022

Hello @Kryoz and welcome to the Community!

We are thankful for the great suggestion and we're already working on it. This feature should arrive with the next update, estimated in March.

Currently, Split Tunneling allows only to route websites outside the VPN connection, to access the Internet directly.

Best regards and keep the feedback coming!

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• @Kryoz is this what you were looking for? 😊

Let us know how it goes and if it's suitable for your needs.

Cheers and thank you once again for your valuable contribution!

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    edited June 2022

@Alexandru_BD do you have a link for that What's new, information?

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Hi @Scott,

Whenever new features are implemented, the "What's new" window will display information about new and improved features and this way the users are kept informed of the latest developments, once the update containing the changes reaches their devices.

The support articles, part of the self service area located in the Support Center are also updated accordingly and I have now requested for the split tunneling section from here to be brought up to date as well, to reflect the split tunneling for apps feature. 😉

Cheers!

• Still having issues with blizzard products..

• Hi @Kaliska,

What kind of issues, exactly?

Regards