Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I have issues with Black ops 4, does anyone know of a fix with the software I could do?

Options

So just to elaborate I have a desktop computer that I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and that wasn't necessarily the issue, but I was never able to fully play the game when bitdefender was running. I only just recently realized that it was my antivirus software that was causing this problem. Before I never knew what the issue was, the game would load most of the time but then crash after finishing a round. It was even worse with Windows 11. It wasn't until I uninstalled bitdefender Total security on my computer that I was able to play the game with no issues. I have the game added to the exceptions list and I tried as many workarounds as possible to disable as much of the antivirus software while I was playing it. It wasn't until I completely uninstalled the software that I was able to play the game with no crashing and no issues whatsoever. Just curious if anybody has ever found a fix or has this issue as well. Hopefully you can help me out.

Answers

• adminvns
    Options

add the application into the exception list:

scan--> add exception-->navigate to the file

• You know I love the auto response. If you would have read what I said I already added it to the exceptions and that didn't help. So any other advice would really help.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Scent12345,

Are you playing with the Game Profile enabled?

If not, check the article below, configure the profile and let us know how it goes:

Cheers.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• So as far as I’m concerned game profile is enabled. I added the three applications that black ops 4 potentially uses, but it still force closes at the beginning of the menu with Bitdefender installed. I don’t know exactly what else can be done.

Also I did try to respond to the email. It wouldn't go through so I don't know exactly how I am supposed to respond to you guys.

But I've tried turning off the firewall and all of the other settings within bitdefender. Nothing appears to work unless I fully uninstall bitdefender. I really don't want to do that.

There is one question I do have in connection to this. I have a bit defender box already connected to my network and I'm using this game on my desktop. I don't plan on taking my desktop anywhere. It will always be connected to that network. So with that in mind do I even need to have bitdefender total security installed on my computer, if I have the box already running?

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello,

Considering the Game Profile is enabled and the culprit could not be found by deactivating all security modules one by one, the engineers might need to have a closer look, as it's a bit difficult to pronounce myself based on the available information. To get in touch with the Technical Team, you can choose one of the contact methods available here:

This way, the engineers can also request logs from your computer, if necessary for the troubleshooting process.

The Bitdefender Total Security antivirus is recommended for devices that may leave the home network and need to stay protected on the go (e.g. mobile devices, laptops). It also protects computers against infections via USB sticks or other storage devices.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user