Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Any way to get a Devices customizable list view in Bitdefender CENTRAL?

Options

Buna ziua,

In Bitdefender CENTRAL, under Devices, the boxed view wastes a lot of space and is not customizable. Longer device names can get cutoff, and it's hard to locate or sort computers, once you add more than about 10 of them.

Any chance to implement a list view with rows (one device per row) and allow adjusting the width of the columns, as well as what columns/fields to display? Ideally also allow grouping/separation by some index key, or at least by license pack, aside from the current "Device Status"?

Multumesc din inainte.

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @SemoTech,

Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback. Your proposal is very interesting and I have now moved the thread in the Ideation category. I will pass this suggestion to our developers for analysis and based on the available customization tools and resources, they will decide if this is something that can be implemented in the near future.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• I strongly agree with @SemoTech but I see there is no change yet…