Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

safepay

Options

How I can keep my bank account number in safepay ? when I got out and got in to safepay I lost last account number .

Best Answer

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited March 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @jung and welcome to the Community!

Safepay is a secure browser designed to keep your online banking, e-shopping, and any other type of online transaction private and secure. By default, Bitdefender detects when you navigate to an online banking site in any web browser and prompts you to launch it in Safepay. However, the browser does not have the capacity to remember bank account numbers, as it was not designed to function in this way. You can, however, add your favorite websites to the Bitdefender Safepay dashboard for quick and easy access.

Only the Wallet and Password Manager extension have the ability to store such information locally, according to your preferences:

Wallet:

Password Manager:

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

Answers

• jung
    Options

thanks,, but it is awful ,,,,I have always put 16 digits to bank account every time.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi,

The solution would be to use the new Password Manager that allows the bank information to be stored, as shown in the above screenshot.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• gubbiolo
    Options

But if I've another password manager (Lastpass, Safeincloud, ....or other) I can't use it with SafePay because it's allow only own password manager....mmmm I suspect this is a tactic to push them to use their product, and this would be a non-professional behavior.

Someone will be able to say that it is a matter of security ... but the doubt remains to me.

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hi @gubbiolo :)

Yes, it is a matter of security, as Safepay/Wallet/PM are directly tied into the BD security software. Safepay and its Chromium-based browser is isolating that environment from any 3rd party add on's which could compromise the security within Safepay.

Safepay was introduced ~2013 and the Wallet integration in 2014. So this Wallet/(PM)feature has been directly tied into BD for years, and the stand-alone PM app only recently. Bitdefender is just trying to allow users the option to be able to buy a stand-alone app apart from the security software which can be then used across multiple operating systems/devices and browsers.

Taken from the link below. Camarie was one of the lead developers of Safepay.

I hope this was helpful :)

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/