Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

ver la hora de conexion

Options
vicentemartínez
edited April 2022 in General Topics

hello, I wanted to ask if it is possible to see in my bit defender account, where the devices appear, if the other equipment that I have in my license are connected, or the time they turned it off, the day they turned it off or if it is turned on, no if you explain me well. Thank you. Greetings.

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @vicentemartínez and welcome to the Community!

If I understand correctly, you would like to see the connection status of the protected devices, to know if they are online or offline? And to be able to view the connection timeline, for example when was a device last seen online?

In Central, the "My Devices" tab does not display this information. As we are constantly collecting valuable feedback and feature requests from our Community members, I have noted your suggestion, as I find it quite interesting and I will forward it to our development teams for analysis.

Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your idea with us.

Stay safe.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Hello, thank you for answering so quickly, well yes, I saw it in a security suite that I had last year, specifically in Kaspersky Internet Security. Now I wanted to give Bit Defender a chance, I have heard very good things about the program and in my company we used for years. Thank you. Greetings.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Welcome to Bitdefender, I hope you will enjoy our product and your stay in the Community! ☺️

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user