Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Major annoying problem

Options

I have a major problem with my e-mail, it became extremely annoying. How to get rid of the hackers or obnoxious e-mail:

I receive about 20-50 email per day from deemed security firms namely Norton and McAfee, and the sender has succeeded into passing through all blocks I have put in my e-mails. What they did is that they are using my name and e-mail address as sender, which is name@sympatico.ca it seems, and they send the message to my name@tpg.com.au, the receiver, and I receive it in my mailbox. Somehow they succeeded into linking my mailbox tand name o this domain address and I receive it as if it were me. I have block the domain tpg.com.au at my internet supplier level, blocked other domains that Bit defender had blocked as well, etc, block the sender (but it did not block me), name it. How could I add this address linked to my e-mail a if it was me blocked with Bit defender?

What should I do next, I am lost and this has become truly annoying, filling my mailbox.

Thanks

Answers

• I have the same problem. Any help would be appreciated.

• Math_Matei
    edited April 2022
    Options

Do you somehow use an email application?

I also receive a lot of spam emails, but I have a license at Polymail Pro, a modern email platform that has a very good spam filter. Once you have passed an email in spam, if his filter has not detected it previously, you will never receive an email from that sender.

"Polymail has One-Click Unsubscribe, clean up your inbox by instantly unsubscribing from newsletters."

It's an idea.

If you want more, you can contact Bitdefender technical support

Much success, boys!

Regsards,

Matei

Windows 11 Pro - 11th Gen Intel Core i9-11900KF @3,50 GHz, 128.0 GB RAM

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello,

What e-mail client are you using? If you are using Thunderbird or Outlook, I would recommend the Anti-Spam module in Bitdefender. You can find detailed steps on how to add their respective domains to the spammers list in the article below:

For other e-mail clients, our antispam will not work, thus you must rely on the available filters of the e-mail that you are using.

Let us know if the information is helpful.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user