Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Firewall is now blocking Outlook folder sync with IMAP box

Options
beeq
edited June 2022 in Utilities

Task 'Synchronizing subscribed folders for _______@______.' reported error (0x800CCC0E) : 'Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders for _______@_______. Error: Cannot connect to the server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

With disabled Bitdefender Firewall Outlooks works normally without errors. I'm using Bitdefender Total Security on Windows 11 21H2 22000.739

I have made a rule for program C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\OUTLOOK.EXE with permission Allow, Network Type: Any Network, any protocol, both directions. but Application access is still showing me "OUTLOOK.EXE has been blocked"

Default application behaviour is set to Block

Tagged:

Answers

• beeq
    Options
  • beeq
    Options

I re-created this rule and now it works. Can't say what broke the rule in the first place; have had it working fine for months

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

If the issue still persists or if the issue will happen again, do the following:

First, take screenshot(s) of the issue

and create a log file on your Windows device using Bitdefender Support Tool, by following these steps:

Next, contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by e-mail:

with short description of the issue.

After that, you will get an automated reply by the Bitdefender Customer Care Team, with your ticket number.

Now, in reply to that automated reply, you can send the screenshot(s) you already took and the log file you already created in the first step.

Since you are all done, just wait for the support engineers to investigate your issue and find a solution to fix the issue.

Remember that the screenshot(s) and the log file will help a lot to the support engineers for better and faster investigation on your issue and finding a solution.

Regards.