Make Safepay usable by adding two simple options and compatibility with Brave Browser

I am very happy with the AV protections in Bitdefender Total Security, but I am going to try once again to get you to make Bitdefender Safepay usable. I previously submitted Ticket #1007318443 and also posted in the Windows Privacy Forum back in April, with no willingness from your representatives to consider any changes. I have purchased a total of 10 Total Security licenses for two small businesses and some private customers. Of the approximately 20 people using these licenses, only one will actually use Safepay because of the problems I have reported before. Nineteen people won't use it. The one that does use it doesn't mind having to print hard copies of every financial transaction, instead of using a "Virtual Printer" like Microsoft Print to PDF or Nitro Pro PDF printer to make secure, easy to store copies that don't waste paper and expensive ink/toner. Currently, I use Brave Browser with DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials instead of Safepay and this what I am doing for customers.

The Russian invasion of Ukraine is what caused me to discontinue using Kaspersky Total Security, but their Safe Money App allowed print to PDF and Copy/Paste functions, similar to what I am asking for in Bitdefender.

Safepay now, in my opinion, is so secure that it is worthless and unusable for some of the most important transactions at financial institutions, other than simply viewing accounts. Please reconsider the following requests.

Please provide options, with whatever suitable warning notices you think best, that will allow users to print to PDF and to copy financial website data for pasting to documents. Also please provide compatibility to Brave Browser.

3 votes

In Review · Last Updated

Comments

• Hello @dagar7,

First I would like to say that I am happy to hear from you.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. It means a great deal to us, because this is how we can improve our products and services. I have noted your suggestion and will forward it to our developers in the next feedback sprint.

Best regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user