Bitdefender phone numbers

I have called both UK phone nos. as listed under BD's Support/Call Us 24/7 but both calls resulted in "This number is not recognised......."

Has anyone made successful calls to these nos?

Robert

Best Answer

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited June 2022

Kindly contact the bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.co.uk/consumer/support/ and scroll down to the bottom of the webpage where you can get in touch with support representative either by email, chat or over a call.

Since you are unable to connect with the support over the call, you can either drop them an email or go in for live chat.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Hi Mrmirakhur

M tks for your response and suggestions. It would be useful for us all to know why the phone nos supplied are not recognised. I am trying the email route. The 24/7 chat is non-operational, or was 1/2 hour ago.

Best wishes

Robert

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

@Lojong

Sorry dude, but you are wrong.

For me the chat provided on their global site bitdefender.com is ALWAYS operational.

Never had any problems with the chat. And her's a proof for chat i just recently started with the support:

Regards.

• Hi Gjoksi

Thank you for your response. I have to say, which you cannot, that at the exact time that I tried to chat, there was no response. However, I will make another attempt and report back here.

With kind regards, dude

Robert

• Hi Gjoksi

1537 GMT - Selected Chat With Us/Technical Requests/Start Chat no response; repeated same x3.

This is strange!!?? Laptop logging in and out of sites and links connecting (except for DB Chat). A tech hitch somewhere; any assistance very welcome.

Robert

• Classy
    Classy 855 Greens Road
    edited December 2023

I need an agent from Bitdefender to call me.

• Liobet
    Liobet ✭✭✭

Hi @Classy

Welcome on the site.

You could find help there:

Then, you had better use the chat function, it is free.

Cheers,

L.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core Processor3.40 GHz 32,0 Go [ Bitdefender Internet Security + VPN]

• Hello @Classy and welcome to the Community!

We won't be able to get a Bitdefender representative to call you on the forum, however, I have noticed that you've opened two tickets a few weeks ago, but they appear as solved. The only time the Support teams will reach you via phone is when a remote session has been scheduled in advance. For any inquiries, you need to get in touch with them first and you can use the link shared by Liobet above, to state your reason of contact and to choose the desired contact channel.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user