Bitdefender Antivirus For Mac Startup Issues. Any Help?

Hey Folks Myself Arif Patel From Preston Currently Live Dubai I Want To Know If Mac doesn't start up all the way or What needs to do something during startup, it may stop at one of these screens.

Please let me know.... Thank You!

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello.

You should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Regards.

• Hello @arifpatelprestondubai,

I think more information is required for us to be able to advise. Where does the process get stuck, exactly: it may stop at one of these screens. What is displayed on the screen, at what step and are there any errors?

Compatibility should also be checked. You may consult the minimum system requirements for Antivirus for Mac on the product page here.

Last but not least, have you encountered any issues / errors during the installation process and was the installation completed successfully? A more in-depth investigation might be required, therefore if the product does not behave as expected or the device is not performing as usual after installing the antivirus, my recommendation would also be to get in touch with the Support engineers for advanced troubleshooting, if the root cause cannot be identified.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user