Update broke Options

Recently Bitdefender updated and upon restarting, all my firewall settings were erased and the Dark Theme was gone. No more Dark theme toggle in settings. Firewall also stopped working for a bit and the windows firewall automatically kicked in instead.

I rebooted and re-did all my firewall settings but can not longer switch to dark mode. Bright mode is really irritating and I use my firewall to give me notifications which now come in super white and bright in the middle of the night... Blindingly.

I do not not understand the logic, it is 2023, and after having dark mode working perfectly fine for about a year, they just randomly decided to remove it? What is happening with Bitdefender?

Tagged:

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited April 2023

Hello @Marchen,

I have version 27.0.8.40 and Dark Mode is still available to me and surely it's there to stay. What version do you have, as the updates are rolling out gradually?

This could also be a glitch and you can try the remediation steps from the below article to repair Bitdefender:

If this doesn't help, then I would recommend contacting the Technical Support Teams, as more information might be required for troubleshooting. You can get in touch with our engineers by choosing one of the contact channels available here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello.

As @Alexandru_BD already mentioned, the Dark mode is still here:

Regards.