Difficulty securing data center with Bitdefender Central

Hello everyone,

I am reaching out to the Bitdefender Central community for help with securing my data center. I have a variety of devices connected to my data center, including servers and workstations, and I am concerned about the security of my data. Despite installing Bitdefender security products on all my devices, I am still experiencing issues with malware and other threats. I have tried different approaches to secure my data center with Bitdefender Central, such as running regular scans, using the firewall and intrusion prevention features, and configuring application control policies. However, I have not been able to find a solution that completely eliminates the threats.

I am looking for advice and recommendations from other users who have experience securing data centers with Bitdefender Central. What are some best practices and strategies that you have found to be effective? Are there any additional security features or tools that I should be using? I have also noticed that some of the devices in my data center are not supported by Bitdefender Central, which makes it challenging to manage and monitor their security.

Are there any workarounds or alternative solutions that I can use to secure these devices? Finally, I am interested in learning more about the latest threats and vulnerabilities that could affect data centers and how to address them. Are there any resources, such as forums, blogs, or webinars, that you would recommend?

Thank you in advance for your help and support. I appreciate any advice or suggestions you can provide."

Tagged:

Comments

• Hello,

I think an enterprise solution would be better suited for your requirements, as it would help protect servers as well and you will have easier access to more detailed information and a dedicated management console for your protected devices. You can check the Bitdefender business portfolio by clicking on the link below:

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user