Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Safepay not starting automatically....

Options
Graeme N
edited July 2023 in Privacy

I am running Windows 11 Pro V22H2 with Firefox 115.0 and Chrome 114.0.5735.199. The automatic launch of Safepay has stopped on both browsers.

If I launch Safepay from the widget and then click on the saved book marks I can logon via Safepay. I have followed the various items of gudiance on the Bitdefender Support website without any success. Any suggestions to get this working again?

Tagged:

Comments

• PS Notifications are turned on and all are bookmarked to launch automatically

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

You should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello,

Safepay will prompt to open or will automatically open only banking websites, as this is a browser designed for online banking activities. Make sure Encrypted web scan option is turned ON (although this should be enabled since you are able to launch Safepay manually). To find it, go to Protection > click on the Settings button in the ONLINE THREAT PREVENTION module, then make sure the ENCRYPTED WEB SCAN slider is set to ON(blue).

Then, open Safepay and access the website you want to be opened automatically or to be prompted for when accessed. Click the the star icon at the end of the address bar. Check the box Automatically open in Safepay then click Create.

If none of the above steps make any difference, then it's a task for the Support engineers indeed.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• I have been experiencing the same problem since renewing my subscription to Total Security. I have checked all suggested fixes it still does not work, very frustrating.