Windows RDS and some Apps are slow since 2nd August
Our clients started telling us that their apps or servers were very slow since 2nd August. We started disabling Bitdefender modules but it changed nothing so we moved on. After a lot of testing and monitoring, we tried to uninstall BitDefender : Everything went back to normal. We Disabled every module 1 by 1 in the Gravityzone console and found the culprit : Incident Sensor (EDR).
After disabling it, everything is now normal. I think that BitDefender is already aware of this problem because they pushed A LOT of security updates on 2nd August but, as we found nothing about it on forums, I thought that it was a good idea for others that are still searching for issues.