Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender with a non-admin windows account

Options

Hi, I have recently purchased bitdefender internet security and I installed it on a windows 11 pc.

On my pc I prefer having an administrator windows account and a standard account which I use for daily activities.

I installed bitdefender using admin account and I noticed I can't modify any settings and I don't even receive firewall alert to enable disable apps in the standard account.

Is this the default behaviour and is it possible to change it? Even if at least firewall alert worked it would be easier, now I can't use bitdefender firewall at all. Thanks.

Comments

• Hello,

You will need to use the admin account to apply the changes.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Ok, thanks for the clarification.

While I understand it regarding the settings, at least firewall alerts should be visible also to non admin account maybe with an option in my opinion.

Other security softwares, malwarebytes for example, ask for UAC when changing important settings but it doesn't block all settings.

• Thank you for your feedback @FedeO

I think this setup will be kept as it is..

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user