Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Does BDBox work on a APC

Options

Our power goes out more frequently than reasonable. I have installed Automatic battery backups and connected the nodes of my mesh network, a cell phone booster, and BD Box to those battery backups. The power went out this morning. We could call and text on cell phones, but could not access webpages. My mesh nodes have green lights indicating they are working properly. The BD Box showed a red circle. I tried disconnecting the power & Ethernet cables, waiting 30 sec, and reconnecting. That had no effect.

When the power came back on the BD Box began working properly and the blue circle came back.

is BD Box incompatible with a battery backup?

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Please contact Bitdefender Box support by visiting the link provided below:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/3680/

You can reach out to a support representative via email, chat, or phone. Alternatively, you can also share your query with the Bitdefender Box support team by sending an email to boxsupport@bitdefender.com. The support team will respond to your query within the next 24-48 hours, excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Boomer63
    Options

This string directed me to call support. I did. They began instructing me to reset the Box. In the interim our power came back on and the Box went back online. IDK why. But, since it’s working I don’t want to shut it down. we also are on underground fiber with no modem, so we have a ETHERNET cable from the utility direct to the Box.

instructions are

Disconnect the isp from the BOX

use a paper clip to press the reset button on the BOX

go to BD Central app, reset the box

connect to the isp.

that should fix the issue. I will try it next time the power goes out.