Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Setting the transparency of notifications and their duration

Options

Hello, I switched from Eset and I'm missing a few things. In Eset, it was possible to set the transparency of notifications and the length of their notification period. Bitdefender has the option to only enable update notifications or disable them. The notification window is unnecessarily large, contrasty, and I still have to confirm OK.

Thanks for the reply :))

3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Kocko,

Although I was slow to reply to you and my comment may seem out of the blue now, I want you to know that following your post here, your suggestion has been automatically forwarded to the Bitdefender product teams and I must say it's a very interesting one. From my perspective, I can relate to your observations, it would be nice to be able to adjust the transparency of the pop-up window, so that whenever a notification is displayed, you can read the content clearly, but it doesn't steal focus from anything else. The developers will give it some thought and let's see if this is something that can be done in the future. As always, we cannot promise anything here, but what I can tell you is that absolutely all ideas are being analyzed by the product developers and taken into account.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. 👍️

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

+1 on the idea...

@Alexandru_BD Basically, it's a very, very goog idea....

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Well, as far as I know, Eset has a bigger notification window than Bitdefender. However, it does offer a time limit for the notification to disappear. Bitdefender should also provide the same option.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Nunzio77
    Nunzio77 Defender of the month mod
    Options

I would add the possibility of setting a sound. I always believe in giving more customization choices to users.

Nunzio ·

Bitdefender Plus, Windows 10 Pro-32 Bit, CPU Intel Core2 Duo T7500, RAM 4 Gb - Bitdefender Mobile Security

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

@Nunzio77 I get it.. having customization options to choose from is always good.

But I wouldn't want to be next to the PC if both firewall Alert Mode and sounds are enabled 🤣

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Nunzio77
    Nunzio77 Defender of the month mod
    Options

I am always of the idea of giving choices to the user. There are those who like it and it can be useful to have a sound and there are those who may not like the sound. One enables or disables it...simple.😅😎😉

Nunzio ·

Bitdefender Plus, Windows 10 Pro-32 Bit, CPU Intel Core2 Duo T7500, RAM 4 Gb - Bitdefender Mobile Security