Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Anti-Tracker safe list synced across devices

Options

So we probably add some sites to Anti-Tracker exceptions, like banks, and other services we need to trust and use with zero hindrance.

It would be great if Bitdefender could implement a synchronisation of these exclusions between supported devices included in my account. (In this case mostly Windows and Android.)

3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

+1 on the idea...

• Nunzio77
    Nunzio77 Defender of the month mod
    Options

+ 1 for this idea

Nunzio ·

Bitdefender Plus, Windows 10 Pro-32 Bit, CPU Intel Core2 Duo T7500, RAM 4 Gb - Bitdefender Mobile Security

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello @SecCon and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

I have noted your suggestion and following your post here, the feature request has been automatically sent to the product development teams for analysis. I personally think it's a good idea to sync preferences across devices as it would be convenient, and if we are referring to the anti tracker extension (not the vpn one), the sync is only available on windows. The only drawback I see here is that we cannot be certain that all mobile devices belong to the same user.

@Gjoksi & @Nunzio77 thanks for voting 👍️

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• SecCon
    Options

Thats great, thanks.

Thanks for the votes @Gjoksi and @Nunzio77