Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Parent Control: Allow apps to be used without charging the screentime

Options

I am missing a key feature in parent control.

i would like to allow the usage of spotify or learning apps on the cell-phone, without that the screentime is getting charged. If the kid want to listen music on spotify or want to learn with mobile apps, the screentime is getting charged, which was normally planned for free usage like social media, ....

Any chance that such a feature might come soon?

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Another example for this - my family uses WhatsUp as primary communication channel, but child is blocked to use it when he consumes all screen time. Also specified education apps/web pages would be nice to be 'allowed'. Thanks.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Michal Korber,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Following your post here, this suggestion has been automatically sent to the product development teams for consideration and analysis.

Your contributions and ideas are always welcome and please feel free to share with us any other suggestions that come to mind in the future. The product developers are always open to new ideas coming from our users and will always consider the concepts that have true potential of making it into production.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Hi,

I have the same concern and it is not the first time it is posted in the forum (there is a similar entry September 2021 : https://community.bitdefender.com/en/discussion/89093/excluding-an-application-from-parental-control-timing-limits)

The parental control is quite useless without this feature.

Is there something in roadmap to improve it? Expected date?

Thank You;

Manel.