Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender VPN Premium bought - still can't watch french reply in NZ

Options

I just bought VPN Premium, activated it, change location to France and 6play.fr still doesn't play in NZ. Help please or can I get my money back?

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Kindly contact Bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Based on your selected product and the type of issue you're facing, you can get in touch with a support representative through email, chat, or a phone call.

If you choose email, you will receive a ticket number on your registered email. The support team will reply within the next 24-48 hours, excluding weekends.

While their are direct ways to cancel the subscription but it would be better if you can help provide details to our support team, so that they can check on this and rectify the issue.

@Alexandru_BD can also help you with the same and if needed he will also help in cancellation of your subscription.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @solregDTL and welcome to the Community.

Before asking for a refund, there are a few steps you can take to address the connection problem.

Certain websites practice geo-blocking as a way of limiting access based on the user’s geographical location. Geo-blocking is done by identifying the IP address. Therefore, as a first troubleshooting method, change your VPN server to obtain a new IP and potentially bypass the restriction. If this doesn't do the trick, use Split Tunneling. Here's a detailed guide on both solutions:

If these steps make no difference, then it's highly possible that the website you are trying to access has the ability to detect and block a VPN connection, and this may happen regardless of the VPN provider you are using.

In the event you still wish to request a refund for your VPN subscription, you can do this using the link posted by @Flexx above, or simply send an email at refunds@bitdefender.com within 30 days of your initial purchase date.

I hope the information is helpful.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• solregDTL
    edited January 31
    Options

I have added [*url removed by @Flexx*] into the split tunnelling option