Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

BITDEFENDER Poor on Apple Devices 😡😡😡

Options
Reg Curry
Reg Curry Ph.D. Nuclear Physics

I have had Total Security for years; it works well on Windows, but never on my iPads. This has been a constant problem for iPadOS. I periodically reinstall it on my iPad and it immediately blocks my emails, so I immediately delete the app again. Today is no different. I got tired of reporting the problem and never getting a satisfactory fix. I have given up using it on all my Apple devices. Next time, I will only purchase what is available for a single device: my Windows 10 PC. I notice that there are no tags for iPads, but there are for Windows. That says it all!

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Reg Curry,

You have asked the same question here:

Let's keep the topic in one place, please. We try to avoid opening multiple threads on the same topic or reviving older threads by posting the same questions all over again. I saw your comment and replied here, so there's no need to open a new discussion. 🙂

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Reg Curry
    Options

Update review. ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️

BITDEFENDER on my iPads is working much better now. I don’t know what changed, but it’s not causing issues. Rather than using the VPN that comes with the Total Security Purchase, I downloaded the separate VPN app. The cost is included in my Total Security Package. This VPN works much better than the previous version and is easier to control. Apple mail still requires disabling the VPN; however, that’s common for many mail servers. This new app version is easier to turn off and on, similar to the Windows version.

The only remaining issue of concern is that Web Protection keeps turning itself off. Is this related to temporarily turning the VPN off to use Apple Mail. I would recommend fixing that.

• Reg Curry
    Options

I discovered the web protection issue source. If the VPN app is on, Web Protection is turned off. If you scan the device and then activate Web Protection, it turns the VPN app off. If you turn the VPN app back on, it turns off Web Protection. I don’t know id this is a bug or feature.😂

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

You could check out this article:

Regards.

• Reg Curry
    Options

👍