Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Make customer feedback easy, open and transparent.

Options

Bitdefender claims to have make it easy to make suggestions. I searched and found this forum but the very first comment says "closed". I would like to see Bitdefender actually place a feedback button on the dashboard.

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

The Product Features and Ideation page is where you can provide feedback related to any Bitdefender product. This platform directly shares your feedback with Bitdefender developers via the internal settings of the forum.

While the feedback will be received by the Bitdefender developers, it is entirely up to them whether they will work on it or not. The decision may also depend on the number of similar feedback they receive.

The forum category is open, not closed, as you can see multiple users sharing their own feedback.

Additionally, I have promoted you to level 2 so that you can share a screenshot of the image displaying the forum category as closed.

Regards.

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited February 2
    Options

Hello @Giman2 and thanks for joining us here.

There are a couple of ways to submit your feedback to Bitdefender.

Apart from the Product Features & Ideation section available here, in the event you have previously raised a ticket with the Support teams, you can use the survey to share your opinions on Bitdefender, as well as how your request was handled. Furthermore, should you wish to leave a public review, you can do this using the dedicated Trustpilot platform. I posted a sticky note on the community homepage encouraging members to do this:

Of course, you can also share your feedback openly in this community anytime. 🙂

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user