Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender installation stuck at 66%

Options
Cachos
edited February 5 in Install & Updates

Hello, i've been trying to install bitdefender in all the pcs of the office i work in, but in some of them the installation gets stuck on 66% (starting services), i've tried everything , using the offline installer, the online installer, tried using the uninstalling tool and installing again, restarting the pc, everything, but nothing worked, and it doesnt have a pattern, no model pattern, no hardware pattern, nothing, i'm loosing my mind over this, can someone please help me?

Comments

• Liobet
    Liobet ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Cachos,

I think you had better check with the tech experts there.

Best regards,

L.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core Processor3.40 GHz 32,0 Go [ Bitdefender Internet Security + VPN]

• Cachos
    Options

I've figured it out, i first had to disable windows firewall in all machines, then i used the uninstaller of both versions of bitdefender (business and consumer), then i restarted the pc and only then, i used the online installer and managed to install the program in all the machines i was having a problem with, it was a pain in the ****** to do this process dozens of times, but i did it, if you're having the same problem, try doing this method, its not practical, but it works